These are known issues affecting this project and the software used. Please read them carefully.
- If you want to use transactions (trust me, you want) you have to use InnoDB tables, so add
default-table-type=InnoDB to your mysql configuration file (my.cnf or my.ini). If you are using a MySQL version previous to 4.0 you should check http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_configuration.html to enable InnoDB.
- As version 1.7.2 it doesn't support setting transaction isolation so it can't be used with ONess.
- This project uses Hibernate, so all databases from Hibernate
Compatibility Guide & Supported Databases should work.
- Tested on
- MySQL 4.0.13-Max Windows
- MySQL 4.0.15-Max Linux
- PostgreSQL 7.4.5 Cygwin
- MS SQL 2000
- HSQLDB 1.7.2 (didn't pass the tests, see above)
- If using CAS remove casjsp11.tld from casclient.jar to avoid tomcat warnings when loading the application
- Be sure to use